I'm also lucky to be a mom because I get super-spoiled on Mother's Day! My amazing husband went above and beyond this year with the most simplest of things ALL DAY LONG. It couldn't have been more perfect...
- He woke up with AJ at 5:00 a.m. (I slept in till 7)
- I went for a 3 mile walk without the kids (with my mother-in-law)
- He made a yummy breakfast of gourmet eggs benedict, hashbrowns and turkey sausage
- I went shopping for 2 hours BY MYSELF!
- We made tortellini alfredo for dinner and sat outside on the patio
- We scarfed down blizzards :-)
- We ended the night by pulling our mattress into our tv room and falling alseep to some good Sunday night TV. This silly past time is one of my favorites - it makes me feel like I'm camping :-)