Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Back at it...

I am so happy with what I accomplished on my last challenge, but I still have more work to do, so I’ve created a new challenge that will help me lose a bit more weight and hopefully tone up!  And last time I’m pretty sure I stuck to my guns by telling all of you in advance, so that’s my plan again.

My new challenge December 1, 2011 – April 1, 2012:
·         Lose 15 pounds
·         No fried foods
·         Workout at least 4-5 times a week
·         Sign up for at least 2 10K races
·         Train for a beginner’s triathlon taking place April 1, 2012
·         Create monthly mini challenges to keep me on track
o   This month I am doing a mini (10 minute) workout (pushups, squats, jumping jacks, etc) every single day of the month, in addition to any other longer workout.  31 days total!!


Wish me luck!!!

No comments: