Friday, October 21, 2011

16 week weightloss update

I have lots of family and friend stuff to blog about, but for now, I'll give a quick 16 week weightloss update.

Today marks the 16th week and that means that I only have one week left!  My total weight loss as of this morning was 19.8 pounds.  I am so darn close to that 20 pound mark, but it's been so slow getting there - uggghhh!

Life has been so much busier in the last month, so my weight has hit some sort of plateau.  I'm still losing, but slowly!

Recently I mentioned that I wanted to lose a total of 25 pounds, instead of 20, by the end of this challenge, but I don't think I can lose 5 pounds in 1 week (at least in a healthy way).  So now I'm hoping to hit the 22 pound mark - wish me luck!

I did, however, run my first 10K and it felt awesome!  I can't wait to do another one!

Talk to you all in a week with the final challenge results!!

No comments: