|Fun with Grandma Gwen|
|Craft project with cousin Abby|
Friday I dropped the kids off at my parent's house and went for a run with my friend Audrey, followed by a nice lunch by the river - it was great to catch up! I met back up with my parents and the kids and enjoyed an afternoon of chit chat and watching the kids play with their 4 dogs, yes 4! Then Addi went to a kid's concert with Abbi, Pam and Gwen, while AJ and I went and visited my dad and stepmom. Addison and Abbi LOVED the concert. They danced on the stage and even won a prize! I had a great dinner at my dad's and watched him play on the stairs with AJ for over an hour - get that kid around stairs and he's in heaven! We ended the night at my sister's house (Addi stayed with Gwen).
|Hanging out with Papa Greg|
|The stairs at my sister's house|
- I found a screw in my tire on the way to Karissa's. I had to go back to Gwen's and switch the car seats to her car, so we could get there on time (thanks Gwen for taking my car to Les Schwab).
- Addison broke a glass over the countertop in the kitchen, resulting in tiny little chards of glass everwhere, also resulting in Karissa cutting her hand.
- Her kids aren't allowed to play on the stairs, but that's all AJ wanted to do, so thankfully, she let them break the rules :-)
- AJ bit the tip of a marker off and rubbed it on the carpet (she had to use carpet cleaner to get it out)
- AJ nearly ripped a poster off the wall, luckily I was able to catch it
- AJ threw his sippy cup down on the ground and the milk splattred all over the wall
- AJ would not watch the movie in her new theater room
- AJ only wanted to play on the stairs so we drank our wine at the bottom of the stairs
- I was so flustered that I put my kids in the wrong car seats.
- I bought everyone shamrock shakes to make up for it (except AJ), but Addi gave him some of hers and he spilled it all over himself.
- Abby gave him a cupcake to make him feel better and he broke it into tiny little pieces and threw it all over the floor of the car
- I gave AJ Gwen's plastic water cup to make him happy and he broke the straw in half.
It was a fun trip, even with a little chaos thrown in there!