Sunday, April 15, 2012

Well worth the wait


I was lucky enough to recently have a few of my girlfriends from high school travel all the way to the Tri-Cities to stay with me and go see the long awaited movie, The Hunger Games.  Karissa, Lacey and Kim showed up around 1, we had lunch at my house, then headed to the mall for some quick shopping, a margarita, then on to the movie!!  It was an AWESOME movie - so worth the wait!!  After the movie we headed to dinner at Twigs (very yummy), then on to Uncle Sam's Saloon - quite a change in atmosphere, but totally fun!  We ended the night by getting blizzards at Dairy Queen - we were exhausted by the time we got home.  The next morning we enjoyed great conversations over a plethora of Starbucks, then I sadly walked them to the door and said goodbye, sniff sniff.  I was sad that it would be too long before I saw them again :-(.  This is a great group of girls and we have a lot of fun together - it's amazing how long we've known each other!  Thanks for a great weekend ladies - I can't wait to see you all again!

1 comment:

Kim @ The Gab said...

Glad I could join in on the fun.