Thursday, May 30, 2013

Our little girl graduated!

It's crazy to me that Addison graduated from preschool today - AHHHH, where has the time gone?  She looked so grown up in her cap, singing about Jesus and kindergarten.  We're so proud of her!  And we can't say enough good things about St. Joseph's School and Children's Center.  Addi has not only excelled academically, but the teachers and staff have treated her so well and their genuine kindness is so evident.  Today I witnessed one of the Children's Center staff say, "I love my job," as she watched all of the little kids walk down the aisle towards accepting their itty bitty diplomas.  It's just so sweet!

Great job today Sis... we're so proud of you and excited for your next adventures in kindergarten!

Again, sorry about the distorted pics - I need to figure out why it's happening.






No comments: