2 weeks ago from yesterday I decided to make GOOD DECISIONS regarding my weight-loss and fitness. I didn't want to make excuses anymore - and believe me, there were lots...
- I have two kids, so there's no time to work out
- I work full time and have two kids, so there's no time to work out
- I will start next Monday
- I'm too tired
- No fried foods (that means no buffalo wings or fries and I was pretty sad about that one)
- 3 diet pops a week (I found that I was replacing water with pop and it just wasn't healthy)
- Workout 6 days/week for at least 20 minutes each workout
Wish me luck on my journey to make GOOD DECISIONS!!